domingo, 9 de janeiro de 2011

Frases de Músicas em Ingles :&


Heart, I know I've been hard on you. I'm sorry for the things I put you through. (Heart - Britney Spears)

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live? (My Prerogative - Britney Spears)

I don't need permission to make my own decisions. That's my prerogative. (My Prerogative - Britney Spears)

People can take everything away from you, but they can never take away your truth. But the question is: Can you handle mine? (My Prerogative - Britney Spears)

What am I to do with my life? How Am I supposed to know what's right? (Britney Spears - Overprotected)

Say hello to the girl that I am! You're gonna have to see through my perspective. (Overprotected - Britney Spears)

Goodbye! Its time for me to move along. (Why should I be sad? - Britney Spears)

There's a girl in the mirror, I wonder who she is. Sometimes I think I know her, sometimes I really wish I did. (Girl in the mirror - Britney Spears)

Don't even need to touch me baby, just breathe on me. (Breathe on me - Britney Spears)

Monogamy is the way to go. Just put your lips together...and blow (Breathe on me - Britney Spears)

Our imagination takin' us to places we have never been before. (Breathe on me - Britney Spears)

What I gotta do to get you to want my body? (Get naked (I got a plan) - Britney Spears

I'm crazy as a motherfucker. (Get nacked (I got a plan) - Britney Spears)

Now it's nothing but my way. My loneliness ain't killing me no more, I'm stronger. (Stronger - Britney Spears)

I'm not your property as from today, baby. (Stronger - Britney Spears)

Sometimes I run Sometimes I hide, sometimes I'm scared of you, but all I really want is to hold you tight. (Sometimes - Britney Spears)

Get on the floor, baby lose control. Just work your body and let it go. (Me against the music - Britney Spears feat. Madonna)

I used to think I had the answers to everything. But now I know that life doesn't always go my way. (I'm not a girl, not yet a woman - Britney Spears)

You got me hypnotized, I never felt this way. (Break the ice - Britney Spears)

It's been a while, I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but I'm here now. (Break the ice - Britney Spears)

Baby, don't you wanna dance up on me leaving behind my name and age? (I'm a slave for you - Britney Spears)

I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it, I cannot control it. (I'm a slave for you - Britney Spears)

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl. Well, did you ever think it'd be okay for me to step into this world? (I'm a slave for you - Britney Spears)

At night I pray that soon your face will fade away (Everytime - Britney Spears)

Why carry on without me? (Everytime - Britney Spears)

I feel so small, I guess I need you baby. (Everytime - Britney Spears)

Everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings (Everytime - Britney Spears)

Why are we wtrangers when our love is strong? (Everytime - Britney Spears)

We can get down like there's no one around, we keep on rockin' (Gimme More - Britney Spears)

I'm not that innocent (Oops!... I did it again - Britney Spears)

Love me, hate me. Say what you want about me But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to F.U.C.K me. (If you sick Amy - Britney Spears)

I got my eye on you and I can't let you get away. (Radar - Britney Spears)

All eyes on me in the center of the ring, just like a circus. (Circus - Britney Spears)

Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break. (Circus - Britney Spears)

There's only two types of guys out there. The ones that can hang with me and ones that are scared. (Circus - Britney Spears)

I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot. (Circus - Britney Spears)

There's only two types of people In the world. The ones that entertain and the ones that observe. (Circus - Britney Spears)

Do you want a piece of me? (Piece of me - Britney Spears)

A guy like you should wear a warning. It's dangerous, I'm falling. (Toxic - Britney Spears)

I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic? (Toxic - Britney Spears)

Hey over there, please forgive me if I'm coming on too strong. (Hold it against me - Britney Spears)

If I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me? (Hold it against me - Britney Spears

Cause you feel like paradise, and I need a vacation tonight. (Hold it against me - Britney Spears)

You would think that I'm crazy, but I think you're just my type. (Hold It Against me - Britney Spears)

I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now. Don't you know I still believe? (Baby one more time - Britney Spears)

Three is a charm. Two is not the same. I don't see the harm. So are you game? (3 - Britney Spears

1, 2, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P, everybody loves, oh! (3 - Britney Spears)

What we do is innocent. Just for fun and nothin' meant. (3 - Britney Spears)

If you don't like the company. Let's just do it you and me (3 - Britney Spears)

The old me's gone I feel brand new, and if you don't like it fuck you. (Not Myself tonight - Christina Aguilera)

I'm dancing a lot and I'm taking shots, I'm feeling fine. I'm kissing all the boys and the girls. (Not Myself tonight - Christina Aguilera)

I don't care cause this is my night. (Not Myself tonight - Christina Aguilera)

Tonight I'm not the same girl same girl. (Not Myself tonight - Christina Aguilera)

You are beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down. (Beautiful - Christina Aguilera)

There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice again (Hurt - Christina Aguilera)

And I've hurt myself by hurting you. (Hurt - Christina Aguilera)

There's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more chance to look into you eyes and see you looking back. (Hurt - Christina Aguilera)

I'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way. (Genie In A Bottle - Christina Aguilera)

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just smoke my cigarette and hush. (Alejandro - Lady Gaga)

We've lost it all, the love is gone (You lost me - Christina Aguilera)

I found a man I can trust. And boy, I believe in us. (Bound to you - Christina Aguilera)

'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture I wouldn't know how to be this way now and never back down. So I wanna say thank you. (Fighter - Christina Aguilera)

I am a fighter and I ain't go stop. (Fighter - Christina Aguilera)

Love, sex. Ladies no regrets. (Express - Christina Aguilera)

It's a passion, and emotion, it's a fashion, Burlesque! (Express - Christina Aguilera)

If you so smart, why you act brain dead? (Bobblehead - Christina Aguilera)

He's a one-stop shop, makes my panties drop. He's a sweet talkin' sugar coated candyman. (Candyman - Christina Aguilera)

He's a one-stop shop, makes my cherry pop. (Candyman - Christina Aguilera

He got lips like sugar cane. (Candyman - Christina Aguilera)

Whisper all your fetishes inside my ear. (Desnudate - Christina Aguilera)

Everyone thinks that I have it all, but it's so empty living behind these castle walls. (Castle walls - Christina Aguilera)

If I should tumble, if I should fall, would anyone hear me screaming behind these castle walls? (Castle walls - Christina Aguilera)

She wants to go home, but nobody's home. That's where she lies, broken inside. (Nobody's home - Avril Lavigne)

With no place to go, to dry her eyes, broken inside. (Nobody's home - Avril Lavigne)

She's lost inside, lost inside... (Nobody's home - Avril Lavigne)

Her feelings she hides, her dreams she can't find. She's losing her mind, she's fallen behind. (Nobody's home - Avril Lavigne)

She can't find her place,s he's losing her faith. (Nobody's home - Avril Lavigne)

All my life I've been good, but now I'm thinking "what the hell"? (What the hell - Avril Lavigne)

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? (Complicated - Avril Lavigne)

You were everything, everything that I wanted. We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it. (My happy ending - Avril Lavigne)

So much for my happy ending. (My happy ending - Avril Lavigne)

I want to drive you into the corner, and kiss you without a sound. (Hot - Avril Lavigne)

I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream. You're so fabulous, you're so good to me, baby. (Hot - Avril Lavigne)

Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend. No way, no way.I think you need a new one. Hey hey, you you, I could be your girlfriend. (Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne)

Don't think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neck will get you in my pants. (Don't tell me - Avil Lavigne)

Can I make it any more obvious? We are in love, haven't you heard how we rock each others world? (Skater Boy - Avril Lavigne)

Everything's changing. When I turn around all out of my control, I'm a mobile (Mobile - Avril Lavigne)

You and me could write a bad romance. (Bad Romance - Lady Gaga)

Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun (Poker face - Lady Gaga)

What did you say? Oh, you're breaking up on me... Sorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy. (Telephone - Lady Gaga)

We're plastic but we ' still have fun'! (Paparazzi - Lady Gaga)

Promise I'll be kind, but i won't stop until that boy is mine (Paparazzi - Lady Gaga)

In the meantime stay, let me watch you break it down and just dance. (Just Dance - Lady Gaga)

I'm on a mission and it involves some heavy touching, yeah. (Lovegame - Lady Gaga)

Let's play a LoveGame. Do you want love? Or you want fame? (Love game - Lady Gaga)

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, but that´s alright because I like the way it hurts. (Love the way you lie - Eminem feat. Rihanna)

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry, but that´s alright because I love the way you lie. (Love the way you lie - Eminem feat. Rihanna)

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love. (OnlyGirl (in The World) - Rihanna)

You got that something that keeps me so off balance. Baby you're a challenge, let's explore your talent. (Who's That Chick - Rihanna feat. Drake)

Hot and dangerous. If you're one of us, then roll with us. ‘Cause we make the hipsters fall in love and we've got hotpants on enough. (We R who we R - Kesha)

DJ, turn it up. It's about damn time to live it up. I'm so sick of being so serious, It's making my brain delirious! (We R who we R - Kesha)

Tonight, Imma fight till we see the sunlight. TiK-ToK, on the clock, but the party don't stop, no. (Tik tok - Kesha)

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around. (Take it off - Kesha)

Lose your mind. Lose it now. Lose your clothes in the crowd. (Take it off - Kesha)

Everybody take it off. (Take it off - Kesha)
Because your love, your love, your love is my drug. (Your love is my drug - Kesha)

I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood. (Cannibal - Kesha)

Stop talking that Blah Blah Blah. (Blah Blah Blah - Kesha)

You make me feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream. (Teenage dream - Katy Perry)

Once you party with us, you'll be falling in love. (California Gurls - Katy Perry)

Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock? (Peacock - Katy Perry)

I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock. (Peacock - Katy Perry)

Cause you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in and you're out. (Hot N' Cold - Katy Perry)

Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you. (Thinking of you - Katy Perry)

I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick. I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it. (I kissed a girl - Katy Perry)

Kiss me, infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison (E.T - Katy Perry)

Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction. (E.T - Katy Perry)

You're so super sonic. Wanna feel your powers, stumb me with your lasers. Your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic. (E.T - Katy Perry)

‘Cause baby, you're a firework. Come on show 'em what you're worth. (Firework - Katy Perry)

You don't have to feel like a wasted space. You're original, cannot be replaced. (Firework - Katy Perry)

If you only knew what the future holds... After a hurricane comes a rainbow. (Firework - Katy Perry)

You give me that hummingbird heartbeat, spread my wings and make me fly. (Hummingbird heartbeat - Katy Perry)

I've flown a million miles just to find a magic seed. A white flower with the power to bring life to me. (Hummingbird heartbeat - Katy Perry)

You're so exotic, get my whole body fluttering. (Hummingbird heartbeat - Katy Perry)

When we're in perfect harmony. You make me sound like a symphony. (Hummingbird heartbeat - Katy Perry)

Wanna be your lover, not your fucking' mother. (Circle the drain - Katy Perry)

Can't be your saviour, I don't have the power. (Circle the drain - Katy Perry)

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night. (I gotta feeling - Black eyed peas)

I got the that rock and roll, that future flow. (Boom boom pow - Black eyed peas)

I had the time of my life, and I never felt this way before. (The time (dirty bit) - Black eyed peas)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário